Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shannon Gomillion Shop Drop





For this shop drop, I decided to take on the issue of Medical marijuana. I have never supported medical marijuana because i feel that it is just another way for easy access to drugs. My own Mother was diagnosed with Leukemia at a young age. My dad was with her the entire time. He told me that even though it was for medical purposes, all they did was get high for fun. Although, i do believe that in some cases that marijuana can help an ill person eat, i do not think that it is the only way to get a person hungry. To me, it is all a game for companies to make money. I also believe that by allowing medical marijuana, people began to think that the crack down of possession was less extreme. I think that it opened the door for more people to possess it. It feels like the medical companies are saying , skip the prescription, grow it at home! I know that the people voted for it which makes me believe that people like marijuana not just for medical use but for personal use as well. My shop drop was to show how I feel marijuana has become an easy access to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment