Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The End

To Luke: The award for least understood movie clip should go to - LISA

I finished the rest of the pills in the prescription bottle during shooting of this movie. The bottle was handy and empty to use in the film and thus the shaky hand at the camera do to heavy overdosing.

But I really enjoyed all of the movies - they were all excellent and great fun to watch! Best of luck to everyone and have a great Holiday Season.

And Olivia if you read this - thanks for spending a great deal of the semester making this blog great fun - you were the best BBB ever!

5 comments:

  1. Please accept the belated Most Doped Up Production Process Award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Luke - I accept! I hope you enjoyed my journey through the local eco-system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! It was my pleasure. You're a really awesome person so it wasn't hard participating when you kept it so interesting. Thanks for breaking the ice! ;)

    I wish you all the luck in the world. You truly deserve it. Keep in touch (let me know if we become neighbors, haha).

    Stay cool my BB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely let you know if I do become your neighbor! You stay cool too BBB! We'll keep in touch - we might even end up in class together again some time.

    ReplyDelete