Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This is the end...

The semester has come to a close and I just wanted to thank Mosher and everyone else for making 3d design my most entertaining and close-knit class of the semester (or any in recent memory).

We also have several Stop-Motion Film Awards to give out...

Most Meaningful Story Award - Greg Tidrow
Best Use of a Foot to Destroy Hours of Work Award - yours truly
Most Misunderstood Reflection in Glass Desktop Award - Orlando Mendoza
Most Titillating Award - Richard Bloom

and finally...

The Big, Fat Overachiever Award goes to Olivia Mendes. Big round of applause please.

Have a good break!

8 comments:

  1. What an honor, I'd like to thank my desk and my wall. I couldn't have done it without them.

    I agree with all the awards, and Lisa's too! It makes clear sense now!

    And yeah, the end of this class is pretty bittersweet. It was definitely my favorite class this semester. I've gained some really useful knowledge from this class. Thank you to Matthew and the rest of this class for a great semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented! I've enjoyed your projects immensely. I think we had a great group of people - it was a nice mix of personalities and talents. I have to say though - I will not miss the white plaster dust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my favorite class as well. Every time we met was something new and I always looked forward to coming to class. Matthew, you were an awesome teacher, one of the best I've ever had. But I think we all learned a lot from each other as well, which was one of the best parts of the class.

    You all have a lot of talent and I hope you go far in everything you do. Thanks to all for making this such an awesome class to be in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. You were a wonderful group of students to work with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I want to add an award for Best Teacher Who Could Even Make Three D Design Fun For A Completely Two D Artist-
    Matthew Mosher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Thank you Luke! It's nice to get some recognition. J/K.

    Yes- This class has been truly outstanding. Definitely the best class I've taken at ASU thus far. I always enjoyed coming to class and facing a new challenge. Matthew made the class great- he seemed to truly care about each individual.

    Rock on Mosher's 3D Design class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After watching Richard's film I felt I needed a cigarette and bite of chocolate! So funny

    ReplyDelete