Tuesday, October 26, 2010



Before:




After:



At the Store:



My project is composed of an apple that says fight hunger.
I chose to do this because one of my goals in life is to help those
in need. right now the number of hungry people is increasing do
to the economy and people loosing their jobs. I believe that there should
be more food banks and homles shelters. the apple was chosen because it
is the most consumed fruit, and i carved the frace "Fight Hunger" to get my message across along with the delicious bite at the top. "Fight Hunger" is my way of saying lets win the hunger war and help out. Some people take food for granted with out thinking about the millions
of homless famillies that would do anything to take a bite out of a red, juicy, delicious apple.



No comments:

Post a Comment